• It’s one of the most frequently used detoxification herbs.
• Has diuretic potency.
• With its anti-oxidant properties, it is affective to prevent illnesses.
• It is effective against bacteria and inflammation.
• Has prebiotic properties.
• Regulates blood sugar levels and cholesterol.
• Regulates heart rhythm and blood pressure.
• It involves numerous types of vitamins (e.g. folic acid, riboflavin, pyridoxine, niacin, vitamim E and C )
• It involves iron, manganase, magnesium and a small amount of zinci calcium, selenium and phosphorus.